I have chosen this style of image for the front cover, the vest tops and low angle shot adds power and an epic feel to the stance shown by the singer, modeling for this picture. The tatood sleeves and messy hair adds a rough careless feel to the cover which gets readers excited.
I have chose these kinds of images for my contents page, this is because they are dark and dynamic, the fashion is casual but also shows off the roughness that I want my magazine to feel, I chose using black and white/ faded effect on the pictures as it is on the contents page the focus should be on the page numbers and whats in the magazine, the pictures and the clothes used in them just set the scene for the magazine
For my double page spread I have choose a band shoot, the band memebers wil be wearing casual clotes, Skinny Jeans, long band tshirts are big in the fashion scene at the moment, I want my pitures to be of fresh fashion that will inspire others
No comments:
Post a Comment