Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Evaluation


I felt the magazine went well as I had a good lay out from looking at other school magazines, I had good quality images such as the student drinking a drink which fitted the main story of my magazine, I cropped and change the pictures filter which gave it a more warm colour which fit well with my yellow background. My magazine has a clear title and logo and contact information which seems a must have on a magazine. If I were to redo my magazine I would make sure I changed my texts font to a more bubbly and eye catching one, I would also like to have cropped the castle school logo and text at the top so I didn’t have a blue background to it. From this magazine I have learned that good quality images, bold text and a clear lay out is key for a great magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment